Wednesday, November 28, 2012


So our stressed but well dressed girl had some time on her hands today
between classes to email me a picture so I could see that she had a smile on 
that b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l. face


I love that even though Princess is away at college 
she still has time to craft. 



This evening she sent me these pictures of her door decorations 
and more window decorations.  I love the fancy snowflakes.  






My Cup of Joe sent me this picture today from his office window.
It rained all - day - long today.  


As I cleaned house this morning I came across this picture of Hipster


Sure do miss those days when everyone was home during the day with me. 


Today Philly celebrates with her church the birthday of a Gurus. 
Happy Birthday to Gurus!

(The above picture has nothing to do with the celebration - Just an awesome picture)

and my sweet Band Boy is doing homework with his cat hat on.


Life is good!

xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment